Friday, September 9, 2011

Football Season begins

So last night was the first night of the NFL Season, and if you know me, then you know I'm not a big sports guy, other than WWE I tend to not watch much. So last night I was asked to watch the season opener of Green Bay vs. New Orleans, and I have to admit I had a great time. Now this game I think is going to be a difficult one to follow, with a final score of 42 to 34 Packers taking the win it was a constant highlight reel from beginning to end.


I've been told this Sunday there's more games, one being our hometown Buffalo Bills, so I'll be tuning in again and giving it another shot, and really hoping more games live up to this one. I did however constantly make geek comments and comic book and movie reference however though out the game, so the Geek in me was still shining through. 

For example, in the photo above I thought it was pretty amazing that a guy named Hawk could fly, I was looking for Dove, and was really hoping Rob Liefeld would have nothing to do with any of it.