Thursday, June 2, 2011

LMFAO - 28 Days Later LMFAO indeed.

Okay so yesterday for some reason I couldn't get part of a song out of my head, but I didn't know what it was from. I just kept mumbling "Everyday I'm Shuffilin'" And since I enjoy a wide range of music I didn't know what radio station I heard it on or when. But did I even hear it? I'm thinking my precog powers once again kicked in. I'm known for grabbing my phone before it rings, figuring out plots of tv shows or movies and spoiling things all the time. This time the "Everyday I'm Shuffiling" was a hint towards the fact that there is a free video download on itunes for LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem. I saw a free video download and figured hey why not. Turns out this is the song with Everyday I'm Shuffiling is from, and.... the video is fantastic. Go to itunes and download it and watch it here first.