Monday, September 19, 2011

WWE Night of Champions Recap! BOOM Style

Go to my Bleacher Report article covering the recap of the event by clicking above for the WWE BOOM
or go directly to it here: Night of Champions Recap




Took some photos via my iPad, not the best quality for the distance we were at the arena, when I said I should have brought my camera, my wife says: "You have an iPad and a Droid Cell Phone, how much technology do you need?" I replied with "I need a utility belt with my camera, iPad, phone, iPod, and grappling hook." Women, they just don't get it.

I've posted a couple of You Tube videos I took at the event, sorry for the size and distance, the zoom on the iPad is clearly not meant to zoom that far away. I'll get the opening video up today as well, that was amazing with all of the pyro and everything.






I'll put up some of the photos later on as well.