Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Curt Hennig quite possibly the greatest IC champion of all time.

If you didn't know this already I own a replica of a WWE Intercontinental title, we're not talking a toy here, we are talking gold plated IC championship belt. This is because I've always been a fan of anyone holding the IC belt Ricky Steamboat, Randy Savage, Chris Jericho, and probably one of the best of all time Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig. 


I'll be honest, growing up watching him I would constantly spit my gum into the air and swat it away, or do the pencil trick that he was famous for flipping it in the air and catching it perfectly every time.


The man was just amazing his in ring skills, his mic work, everything about Mr. Perfect, well was perfect. I've put up a full article over on Bleacher Report, its part of a competition for who was the greatest superstar to have been with TNA for less than a year.


Please give it a read and check it out.


http://bleacherreport.com/articles/752141-tnas-best-performer-who-spent-less-than-a-year-with-company-cvc-20