Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tomorrow is Turkey Day!

Love Thanksgiving at my house.
The baking is going on today, mmmmmm pies and such.
I'll start my Epic Breakfast of the year, and all our friends and family who have to run to others houses at night stop by for the biggest best breakfast you'd ever EVER have. I'll take pics and video to prove it.
Then dinner. Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing, Yams, Mmmmmm I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

However. I had my wisdom teeth pulled last week Wednesday and I'm still pretty swollen and can barely open my mouth, pretty much got the space for one finger, so either everything is getting mashed up, or i'm hoping left overs last at least a week.

So while this might bum me out a little bit, I need something to make me laugh and this is one of those things. So if you hate the holidays and all the running around take 5 minutes, watch this video and you'll be laughing.