Saturday, March 12, 2011

Chris Jericho's new book Undisputed write up on Bleacher Report

If you didn't know it I'm a Jericho-holic. I've been following Chris Jericho since his WCW days and have always been a huge fan. I've read his first book A Lion's Tale and was able to get an advance copy of his new book, Undisputed.

I've read through the book and its fantastic, I've put a review up on Bleacher Report, check out the review and if your a wrestling fan absolutely check out the book. Here's a snippet of the review:

Last month I was able to get an early copy of Chris Jericho's new novel: Chris Jericho Undisputed, How to become the world champion in 1,372 easy steps. Being someone who reads autobiographies and has most of the WWE ones I was excited to get a copy of Chris's book. I had read A Lion's Tale and really enjoyed reading about his back story, how his time was in WCW and his travels around the world. I was very excited when I heard that a second book was coming and it would entail his time in the WWE. While Chris may not be a part of the upcoming WrestleMania event there's always hope that he'll make some sort of appearance, maybe to promote his upcoming stint on Dancing with the Stars.

Check out the rest of the review here at Bleacher Report:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/633553-wwes-wrestlemania-27-23-days-and-counting-undisputed