Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Greatest feud of all time in WWE.


As some of you know I'm a writer for a site called Bleacher Report, where I write articles revolving around the world of Pro Wrestling, mainly the WWE.

Every once in a while they have writing competitions on this site called Creature vs. Creature.

Creature vs. Creature gives the writers a topic and challenges them to prove their point on the subject matter.

The last C vs. C I participated in was "Who is the greatest Tag Team of all time?"



I chose - Morrison and The Miz. Some of you are shaking your heads in disbelief. Well I did and in my opinion I won. I had more reads, more likes and actually changed readers point of views. I also had a bunch of people tell me I was an idiot, but I expected that. I honestly don't think they were the best, I thought of it as more of a challenge to see what I could do and see if I could write a convincing article.

This latest topic of  C vs. C I went with something I whole heartedly believe in, the subject.
"Who is the greatest feud in wrestling history?"

I went with the one I truly feel is the all time best: Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels.



You can find the article here:  http://bleacherreport.com/articles/543494-chris-jericho-vs-shawn-michaels-the-greatest-feud-of-all-time-c-vs-c

I think it came out really well, hope you enjoy.

As for my greatest feud of all time? You know who you are, I'm sure you read my blog, follow me, waiting to try and seek revenge for how I took you out, took you apart and made you look like the ridiculous jerk you are.

Comment on this if you dare..... Mr. Softee, I'll crush your cone head and spill your soft serve brain all over the pavement once again.