Monday, March 8, 2010

Emillioooo!

So anyways, I was standing there waiting to use the pay phone.  Yeah, he was, seriously. And this guy who was on the phone, turns around and tips his hat like this. And who do you think that guy was?
Emilio Estevez.
The Mighty Duck man, I swear to God, I was there. Of course you were, you were the one who yelled the Breakfast Clubber's name.
I was like, "Emilioooo."

So at the Oscars we have all but one of the Breakfast Club and no Charlie Sheen? Apparently the brothers were busy? Charlie was avoiding being arrested and Emilio was, well no one knows where he was, maybe since we haven't seen him in anything in for years theres a statute of limitations on who can go to the Oscars.

Also, why didn't they say something like, "hey if you were in a John Hughes movie, stand up." Because good God, everyone at one point was in a John Hughes movie. Where was Depp? Where was Chevy Chase? Where was that other guy from Weird Science, the ugly one. Even the montage left out so much, and I'll be honest I didnt even realize Home Alone was a Hughes movie. Looking him up online I had no idea he did the Beethoven movies, and he did ALL of the Home Alone movies. I guess thats why I didn't realize those were his, I didn't know he made some bad movies.

But then others like Curly Sue, Dutch, Uncle Buck, and of course Career Oppurtunities. Some of the best of the best of the 90s. Okay Career Oppurtunities was bad, but it did have the scene where Jennifer Conelly is on the department store kid ride, you know which one I'm talking about.

Well, they can't all be winners.